Let Our Qualified, Professional Salem County Personal Injury Lawyers Handle Your Claim
At Gold, Albanese, Barletti & Locascio, L.L.C., our decades of experience position us to adeptly and efficiently investigate your accident or injury. As soon as you contact us, we begin the process of thoroughly considering every aspect of your claim, so we can properly determine who is responsible. Because many personal injury claims involve wrongdoing in the healthcare fields, our attorneys are well-versed in medical terminology. This familiarity and fluency with medical jargon allows us to evaluate doctors’ reports and deduce whether the written record aligns with the actual events that took place. We have helped thousands of clients in Salem County and the surrounding areas receive the compensation they deserve.
We Take On All Types Of Personal Injury Cases
If you live in the Salem County area and have been the victim of a personal injury due to another parties negligence, it is likely that you are entitled to compensation. Our Salem County personal injury lawyers have years of experience providing legal counsel for those that have been involved in a diverse range of accidents, including:
- Medical Malpractice – When medical treatment does not meet an expected standard and the result is lasting harm or death, it can be grounds for a medical malpractice suit against the doctor or the facility.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Auto accidents can have grave long-term consequences such as severe injuries, lost wages, medical bills and costly repairs. Our experienced Salem County car accident attorneys can help you get just compensation for your damages and injuries.
- Nursing Home Negligence – If you entrusted a family member to an assisted living facility or nursing home, and now you believe that trust was misplaced, our lawyers can help.
- Brain Injuries – Our law firm has helped hundreds of brain injury victims obtain medical care and compensation, and we want to help you.
- Broken Bones – Our Salem County personal injury lawyers regularly handle cases involving all types of broken bones, including those sustained from back injuries, neck injuries and compound fractures.
- Burn Injuries – We provide results-oriented representation for victims of first-degree, second-degree, third degree, and fourth-degree burn injuries.
- Assault and Battery – If you or a loved one has found themselves the victim of assault and/or battery then our lawyers stand ready to assist you in receiving fair compensation for your pain and suffering.
- Construction Accidents – Construction accidents are one of the most common causes of workplace injuries in New Jersey.
- Explosion & Fire Accidents – If you have suffered injuries in an explosion or fire accident, you may be able to claim compensation for your financial losses and suffering.
- Product Liability – Our lawyers have recovered personal injury damages in defective product cases on behalf of clients in Salem County and throughout New Jersey.
- Scarring & Disfigurement – We help victims of scarring and disfigurement injuries obtain medical care and compensation.
- Spine Injuries – We provide result-oriented representation for people who have suffered neck and back injuries.
- What Types Of Compensation Can I Get? – After an accident, it is important to work with a personal injury lawyer who understands the various types of compensation that are available and who can calculate the full value of each type of compensation you are eligible to receive.
- Wrongful Death – A wrongful death lawsuit can provide the money you need to cover funeral expenses, medical bills, lost earnings and more.
- Premises Liability – We are a trial-tested law firm that will not back down until our clients receive the full and fair compensation they deserve from premises liability cases.
- Workers’ Compensation – The talented, knowledgeable workers’ comp lawyers at the law offices of Gold, Albanese, Barletti & Locascio, L.L.C. have years of experience representing injured workers throughout the state of New Jersey.
Salem County Service Locations
Our personal injury lawyers have helped clients throughout Salem County, including, but not limited to, the following towns.
- Pennsville Township
- Pittsgrove Township
- Carneys Point Township
- Penns Grove
- Pilesgrove Township