If you’ve been injured physically or psychologically due to someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, you deserve to be compensated appropriately. The personal injury lawyers at the law offices of Gold, Albanese, Barletti & Locascio, L.L.C. are highly experienced and well-equipped to litigate your serious injury claims. We’ve handled thousands of personal injury cases, providing high-quality plaintiff representation for individuals throughout the entire state of New Jersey. Our personal injury lawyers know exactly which steps to take when initiating a lawsuit, so you can receive just and fair compensation from the company or individual involved.
Let Our Qualified, Professional New Jersey Lawyers Handle Your Serious Injury Claim
At Gold, Albanese, Barletti & Locascio, L.L.C., our decades of experience position us to adeptly and efficiently investigate your accident or injury. As soon as you contact us, we begin the process of thoroughly considering every aspect of your claim, so we can properly determine who is responsible. Because many personal injury claims involve wrongdoing in the healthcare fields, our attorneys are well-versed in medical terminology. This familiarity and fluency with medical jargon allows us to evaluate doctors’ reports and deduce whether the written record aligns with the actual events that took place.
We Take On All Types Of Personal Injury Cases
From broken bones to burns to spinal damage, if you’ve been injured, we believe that the party responsible should compensate you financially while you recover physically. Our personal injury lawyers have experience providing legal counsel for individuals that have been involved in a diverse range of accidents, including
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Auto accidents can have grave long-term consequences such as severe injuries, lost wages, medical bills and costly repairs. Our experienced car accident attorneys can help you get just compensation for your damages and injuries.
- Workers’ Compensation– The talented, knowledgeable workers’ comp lawyers at the law offices of Gold, Albanese, Barletti & Locascio, L.L.C. have years of experience representing injured workers throughout the state of New Jersey.
- Medical Malpractice – When medical treatment does not meet an expected standard and the result is lasting harm or death, it can be grounds for a medical malpractice suit against the doctor or the facility.
- Nursing Home Negligence – If you entrusted a family member to an assisted living facility or nursing home, and now you believe that trust was misplaced, our lawyers can help.
- Brain Injuries – Our law firm has helped hundreds of brain injury victims obtain medical care and compensation, and we want to help you.
- Broken Bones – Our personal injury lawyers regularly handle cases involving all types of broken bones, including those sustained from back injuries, neck injuries and compound fractures.
- Burn Injuries – We provide results-oriented representation for victims of first-degree, second-degree, third degree, and fourth-degree burn injuries.
- Assault and Battery – If you or a loved one has found themselves the victim of assault and/or battery then our lawyers stand ready to assist you in receiving fair compensation for your pain and suffering.
- Construction Accidents – Construction accidents are one of the most common causes of workplace injuries in New Jersey.
- Boat Accidents – A boating accident can involve any type of watercraft, from cruise liners or cargo ships to small personal watercrafts.
- Explosion & Fire Accidents – If you have suffered injuries in an explosion or fire accident, you may be able to claim compensation for your financial losses and suffering.
- Product Liability – Our lawyers have recovered personal injury damages in defective product cases on behalf of clients throughout New Jersey.
- Scarring & Disfigurement – We help victims of scarring and disfigurement injuries obtain medical care and compensation.
- Spine Injuries – We provide result-oriented representation for people who have suffered neck and back injuries.
- Wrongful Death – A wrongful death lawsuit can provide the money you need to cover funeral expenses, medical bills, lost earnings and more.
- Premises Liability – We are a trial-tested law firm that will not back down until our clients receive the full and fair compensation they deserve from premises liability cases.
Important Steps To Take When Initiating a Personal Injury Lawsuit
After you’ve been injured, it’s critical that you begin keeping a detailed record of the surrounding events. Equipped with your thorough records, our lawyers are able to begin investigating the circumstances immediately. Following your injury or accident, make sure to take pictures of any item or scene that’s relevant, such as the wet floor that you slipped on or your vehicle’s damage. In addition to photographic evidence, you should obtain the contact information of any witnesses and file appropriate accident reports.
It can even mean things that are easily overlooked such as saving the shoes you were wearing at the time, preserving the broken bottle that injured you or taking a photo of the wet floor you slipped on. After doing this, contact us.
How Long Does a Personal Injury Case Take?
The duration of a personal injury lawsuit can vary from case to case. This makes it impossible to give a concrete answer about how long the entire process will take. Some cases can take as little as six months whereas others can take years to get settled. Many personal injury cases get resolved before going to trial through a settlement outside of court. Going to trial is a longer process, so settling is usually in the best interest of both parties. The whole thing can be unpredictable, but an experienced personal injury attorney will do everything they can to make sure the end result is what their client deserves.
How Much Compensation Can You Get From a Personal Injury Case?
Just as there is no concrete answer for the length of a personal injury case, there is no concise answer regarding how much compensation you can get. No two cases are the same, and several factors go into determining the value of a claim. The extent of your injuries, medical expenses, and other damages are all taken into consideration when determining how much your claim is worth. You may be able to recover compensation for:
- Medical Treatment
- Lost Wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Emotional Distress
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life
- Loss of Companionship and Consortium
- Property Loss
- Punitive Damages
New Jersey Locations We Service
We have provided our personal injury services all throughout New Jersey, including but not limited to: