Property owners have the responsibility to maintain their property and correct any dangers in a timely manner. If you slipped on spilled juice in a grocery store and fell, were attacked in a dark gas station parking lot or suffered any other injury due to another’s negligence, we can help.
At Gold, Albanese, Barletti & Locascio L.L.C., our Morristown premises liability attorneys have hundreds of years of combined legal experience helping personal injury victims and their families. We are a trial-tested law firm that will not back down until our clients receive the full and fair compensation they deserve. Such compensation can cover medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other damages.
We Are Familiar with a Wide Variety of Dangerous Property Conditions
We represent individuals throughout New Jersey who have cases involving:
- Code violations: Failing to comply with building codes and fire safety codes puts people at risk.
- Dog Bites: Animal attacks frequently result in scarring, emotional trauma and other damages to both adults and children.
- Negligent Security: Inadequate security systems, poor lighting or careless security guards can result in innocent people being assaulted or mugged.
- Other dangerous conditions: Unfenced swimming pools, poorly maintained playground equipment and more can lead to injuries.
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents: Wet floors, icy walkways, scattered debris and more can lead to falls and serious injuries.
- Trip-and-fall accidents: Uneven steps, piled boxes, misleveled elevators and other risks can cause a person to trip and fall.
Free Consultation with Our Property Owner’s Negligence Lawyers
Learn more about your rights in any premises liability case by scheduling a free initial consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers today. Simply call Gold, Albanese, Barletti & Locascio L.L.C. today at 973-326-9099 or contact us online.
Se habla español.