New Jersey Emergency Room Errors Attorneys
When you visit the emergency room, you trust that your urgent medical needs will be addressed in the most knowledgeable and professional way possible. When that trust is broken and the ER staff commits critical errors, the hospital or staff may be held accountable for its negligence.
If you believe that you or someone you care about was injured due to emergency room negligence in New Jersey, turn to Gold, Albanese, Barletti & Locascio L.L.C. Our Morristown lawyers for emergency room errors have the experience and knowledge you need to confront even the most prestigious hospitals in the state and make sure you get the justice you deserve.
Negligence in an Emergency Room is Never Acceptable
Our New Jersey law firm handles cases involving emergency room mistakes and other types of medical malpractice throughout the state. Such cases may involve:
- Committing Prescription Medication Errors
- Discharging a Patient Prematurely
- Failure to Admit a Patient in Critical Need of Medical Assistance
- Failure to Diagnose Heart Attack, Stroke, Appendicitis, Meningitis or Other Significant Conditions
- Failure to Order Necessary Tests Such as EKGs, X-rays, Ct Scans or Blood Tests
- Failure to Provide Appropriate Treatment
- Failure to Review the Test Results in a Timely Fashion
- Failure to Treat Pulmonary Embolism or Blood Clots
- Misreading a Patient’s Lab Tests or Medical Charts
Many hospitals hire physicians and surgeons by the day, which means that these practitioners may be unfamiliar with the particular procedures and staff at the hospital they are working at. In addition, hospital administration sometimes fails to adequately oversee the doctors who only work on a temporary basis. Both these factors can lead to errors.