At the New York law office of Gold, Albanese, Barletti & Locascio L.L.C., we provide experienced and thorough legal services in personal injury cases. If you live in the New York City area, our NY Personal Injury Office can provide you with comprehensive legal services for all types of injuries.
Our New York Law Office
Whether you suffered a serious construction accident injury or you were involved in a motor vehicle crash, we will be there for you every step of the way. Founded in 1997, we have been protecting the rights of our clients for nearly two decades.
Talk to one of our personal injury lawyers at our New York law office by calling toll free at 973-326-9099. Whether you are in Manhattan or Brooklyn, we can help you. We offer free initial consultation. You can also contact us online.
New York Office
145 Hudson Street, Suite 5C
New York, NY 10013
Map and Directions
Here are directions on how to get to our New York law office:
- From the north: Take 11th Avenue South and turn left on Canal Street along the Holland Tunnel. Then turn right on to Varick Street and a right on N Moore Street. You then take a right on the first cross street onto Hudson. Our building is on the left.
- From the south: Take West Street North toward Fulton Street. Turn right onto Harrison Street and then a left onto Hudson. Our building is on the left.
- From the east: Take East Houston Street and take a left onto Broadway. Then turn right at the Third Cross Street onto Broome Street. Turn slightly left onto Watts Street then left onto Varick Street. Turn right on to North Moore Street and a right on the First Cross Street onto Hudson. Our building is on the left.
- From the west: We have an office location conveniently located in New Jersey. Please call our law office for directions to this location.
Landmarks Near Our New York Law Office
New York has some of the most famous attractions in the world. Some of these landmarks and attractions are near our New York office location. Here are just a few of them and a link with directions from these landmarks:
- One World Trade Center: The significance of this landmark is beyond words as it commemorates and honors those who lost their lives on 9/11 and continues to shine a beacon on the very spot of events on this tragic day.
- Washington Square Park: One of New York’s most famous parks, it is well-known landmark near Greenwich Village, another classic New York attraction.
- New Museum: A contemporary art museum founded in 1977. This museum boasts contemporary art from all around the world.
We highly recommend utilizing the many public transportation routes New York City has to offer. Our law office is located one block south of the Hudson Street/Laight Street bus station. We are also two to three blocks south of the Canal Street subway station.