Auto accidents can have grave long-term consequences such as severe injuries, lost wages, medical bills and costly repairs. Our experienced car accident attorneys can help you navigate the complex and often difficult insurance claims process and help you get just compensation for your damages and injuries.
No-Fault States and PIP Insurance
If you or a loved one has been injured, it is vital to seek the counsel of an experienced New Jersey auto accident attorney who can help you understand the complexities of automobile insurance and claims procedures.
New Jersey is a no-fault state, which means a driver who is involved in an auto accident can collect compensation for medical expenses, lost wages and other costs associated with the accident–regardless of who was at fault. If a motor vehicle accident results in damages that exceed what your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) policy covers, you can file a lawsuit against the at-fault party to recover additional compensation.
A New Jersey Auto Accident Attorney Can Help with Insurance Claims
Following an accident, dealing with insurance adjusters and insurance company lawyers can be overwhelming and frustrating. Insurance companies are in the business of making money, and will attempt to pay as little compensation as possible or even try to deny valid claims. Our experienced legal team has handled thousands of auto accident cases and has extensive experience in negotiating with insurance companies. We will take the time to give you the specialized attention you need, communicate with your health care providers, gather evidence to support your claim and work to ensure you receive maximum compensation for your injuries, pain and suffering, lost wages and other damages.
Contact Us for A Free Initial Consultation
Whether you are seeking compensation from your PIP insurance policy, are trying to recover additional compensation from the responsible party, or need advice on what type of auto insurance policy is best for you, the law firm of Gold, Albanese, Barletti & Locascio, LLC will fight for your rights and help you get the compensation you deserve. We offer free consultations by phone, in-office, or if your medical condition makes it difficult to travel, our New Jersey auto accident attorney can meet you at home or in the hospital. To schedule a free initial consultation, contact us at 732-936-9901.
- Car Accidents: According to the Centers for Disease Control, motor vehicle accidents are a leading cause of injury for both adults and children. Even seemingly harmless rear-end collisions can cause serious injuries to both drivers and passengers.
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents: Whether you are driving a delivery truck, bus or any other type of commercial vehicle, we can help you pursue a claim if you are injured in an accident. Our attorneys can also help if you find yourself the victim of a crash with a commercial vehicle.
- Drunk Driving Accidents: According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 30 people are killed every day in accidents involving alcohol-impaired drivers.
- Fatal Accidents: Losing a loved one in a motor vehicle accident is devastating. Our law firm can help you pursue justice and ease the burden you may suffer because of this kind of tragedy.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Car and truck drivers are often partly or fully at fault in serious motorcycle collisions. Hazards such as oil, sand wet leaves, and potholes that you may barely notice in a car can also pose a serious hazard.
- Pedestrian Accidents: The National Highway Traffic Safety Association (NHTSA) reports that in 2012 nearly 76,000 pedestrians suffered injuries when hit by a car or truck. Our attorneys are committed to presenting the facts of your case accurately and getting you full compensation for your injuries.
- Public Transportation Accidents: If you are injured on a bus, train, plane or other type of public transportation, enlisting the help of an attorney who is well-versed in dealing with large companies or transportation agencies can make all the difference in your case.
- Truck Accidents: Truck drivers and trucking companies are required to follow Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and other laws. Poor maintenance, driver fatigue and other types of negligence put innocent people at risk. Our firm will fight for your rights and keep you from getting lost in the shuffle when it comes to big trucking companies.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Our Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers
Our experienced and knowledgeable attorneys have litigated all kinds of motor vehicle accident cases throughout the state of New Jersey. Contact Gold, Albanese, Barletti & Locascio LLC or call us at 732 936 9901 for more information and to schedule a free initial consultation.