At Gold, Albanese & Barletti, L.L.C., we are a team of experienced attorneys who are aggressive, proactive and prepare every case as if it were going to trial. Our law firm is special in that we represent both defendants and plaintiff’s statewide. As a result, we are able to use the knowledge we have from working with and for insurance companies to benefit our individual clients.
Our practice serves clients across New Jersey in a range of legal matters, including:
- Contract Disputes:We represent either party in breach of contract cases, through negotiated solutions or in litigation.
- Drug Offenses: Have you been charged with a drug offense? Law enforcement must follow many rules, and showing that police bypassed those rules can lead to a dismissal of the charges against you. We have successfully defended hundreds of drug crime cases.
- DUI:Barring the state from using certain evidence can get the charges dismissed or downgraded. We keep ourselves up-to-date on changes in the law to protect the rights of those accused of driving under the influence (DUI).
- Expungement: Finding employment can be more difficult if you were ever convicted of a crime. New Jersey law allows us to potentially remove that conviction from your record so that employers will not learn of it on a routine background check.
- Nursing Home Negligence:Bed sores, injuries from falls that could have been prevented, and other injuries may be a result of nursing home neglect or abuse.
- Traffic Violations:Don’t let points cause your insurance premiums to increase or your driving privileges to be suspended. Our New Jersey criminal defense lawyers can help reduce or dismiss many tickets.
- Wills and Trusts:It is never too soon to plan for your loved ones. Lack of a will can lead to your property being turned over to the state upon your demise. Our estate planning services can protect your family’s inheritance and guide critical decisions if you are incapacitated.
- Workers’ Compensation:Employees injured while at work are entitled to receive medical treatment and compensation for their injuries. Let our Morristown workers’ compensation attorneys get you the help you deserve.
Learn More about Our Other Practice Areas in a Free Consultation
To arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced lawyer at Gold, Albanese & Barletti, L.L.C., simply contact us online or call our office at 973-326-9099 today.
Se habla español.