Helping You Pursue The Compensation You Deserve
At Gold, Albanese, Barletti & Locascio L.L.C., we understand that no accident is minor. All accidents affect people’s lives and they all call for investigation and legal advocacy to secure the victims’ interests. Our Morristown lawyers have decades of experience helping injured individuals pursue maximum financial compensation after life-changing crashes.
From multi-car pile ups on the New Jersey turnpike, the Garden State Parkway or Route 35 to collisions on minor side streets, we handle a full spectrum of cases. These include:
- Car Accidents: From rollovers and head-on collisions to sideswipes and other types of accidents, car crashes are the leading cause of injury for both adults and children.
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents: Whether you are driving a delivery truck, city vehicle or any type of commercial vehicle, or you were in a wreck with one, we can help you pursue a claim for injuries.
- Drunk Driving Accidents: According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 30 people are killed every single day in motor vehicle accidents involving alcohol-impaired drivers.
- Fatal Accidents: Losing a loved one in an auto accident is one of the saddest experiences a person can ever have. Our law firm will help you pursue justice after this tragedy.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle riders are often stereotyped as being reckless on the road, but the truth is that car and truck drivers are often partly or fully at fault in serious motorcycle collisions.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Our law firm regularly hires accident reconstruction experts to further confirm our client’s side of the story.
- Public Transportation Accidents: If you are injured on a bus, train, plane or other type of public transportation, you need an attorney on your side who is not afraid to stand up to the most imposing transportation agencies on your behalf.
- Truck Accidents: Truck drivers and trucking companies are required to abide by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and other laws. Sadly, poor maintenance, driver fatigue and other types of wrongdoing still occur regularly, putting innocent people at risk.
Free Consultation With Our Auto Accident Lawyers
The attorneys of Gold, Albanese, Barletti & Locascio L.L.C. have extensive experience in motor vehicle accident cases of all kinds across the state of New Jersey. Call us at 973-326-9099 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.
Se habla español.