Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys
From multi-car pileups to minor collisions on side streets, our seasoned attorneys have decades of experience in handling a full spectrum of motor vehicle accident cases in New Jersey, including:
- Car Accidents: According to the Centers for Disease Control, motor vehicle accidents are a leading cause of injury for both adults and children. Even seemingly harmless rear-end collisions can cause serious injuries to both drivers and passengers.
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents: Whether you are driving a delivery truck, bus or any other type of commercial vehicle, we can help you pursue a claim if you are injured in an accident. Our attorneys can also help if you find yourself the victim of a crash with a commercial vehicle.
- Drunk Driving Accidents: According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 30 people are killed every day in accidents involving alcohol-impaired drivers.
- Fatal Accidents: Losing a loved one in a motor vehicle accident is devastating. Our law firm can help you pursue justice and ease the burden you may suffer because of this kind of tragedy.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Car and truck drivers are often partly or fully at fault in serious motorcycle collisions. Hazards such as oil, sand wet leaves, and potholes that you may barely notice in a car can also pose a serious hazard.
- Pedestrian Accidents: The National Highway Traffic Safety Association (NHTSA) reports that in 2012 nearly 76,000 pedestrians suffered injuries when hit by a car or truck. Our attorneys are committed to presenting the facts of your case accurately and getting you full compensation for your injuries.
- Public Transportation Accidents: If you are injured on a bus, train, plane or other type of public transportation, enlisting the help of an attorney who is well-versed in dealing with large companies or transportation agencies can make all the difference in your case.
- Truck Accidents: Truck drivers and trucking companies are required to follow Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and other laws. Poor maintenance, driver fatigue and other types of negligence put innocent people at risk. Our firm will fight for your rights and keep you from getting lost in the shuffle when it comes to big trucking companies.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Our Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers
Our experienced and knowledgeable attorneys have litigated all kinds of motor vehicle accident cases throughout the state of New Jersey. Contact Gold, Albanese, Barletti & Locascio LLC or call us at 732 936 9901 for more information and to schedule a free initial consultation.