When Your Doctor Doesn’t Meet the Standard of Care
Medical providers are held to a standard of care in the community in which they practice. When medical treatment does not meet this standard and the result is lasting harm or death, it can be grounds for a medical malpractice suit against the doctor or the facility.
At Gold, Albanese, Barletti & Locascio L.L.C., our attorneys have more than 200 years of combined legal experience representing clients across the state. We handle medical negligence cases involving:
- Birth injuries from delivery trauma or delayed C-sections.
- Emergency room errors such as failure to diagnose an acute medical condition.
- Medication errors such as overdoses or dangerous drug interactions.
- Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis of cancer, strokes and more.
- Radiology errors such as failure to diagnose brain bleeds or incorrectly reading an MRI.
- Surgical errors such as failure to remove sponges or operating on the wrong body part.
Medical malpractice can happen at hospitals, nursing homes, rehabilitation facilities or clinics, including free clinics. We have initiated lawsuits against primary care doctors, surgeons, OB/GYNs, radiologists, nurses, physical therapists, dentists and other medical professionals. We will do all we can to protect your rights and help you collect the financial recovery you deserve.
Choose a Law Firm with Real Trial Experience
Working with a law firm that has experience in medical negligence litigation is imperative to establishing liability and maximizing compensation for the harm you have suffered. Our skilled medical malpractice lawyers know what to look for and have a network of medical experts who will help us thoroughly explore the merit of a case. This is why we are one of only a few firms in the area that handle these complex and resource-intensive cases.
Contact Our Highly Experienced Medical Negligence Lawyers in Morristown
At Gold, Albanese, Barletti & Locascio L.L.C. we have extensive experience in medical malpractice litigation. We help people in New Jersey, and statewide to pursue maximum compensation for their injuries. Call 973-326-9099 or contact us online for a free initial consultation.
Se habla español.